PAUL O’CONNOR, Partner, in addition to his admission as a Solicitor, was on 5 April 2001, appointed by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of NSW as a Public Notary, in accordance with the provisions of the Public Notaries Act, 1997.
Paul can assist you with:
- Witnessing the execution of documents and certifying as to the due execution of that document for use in Australia and overseas countries;
- Preparing and certify as to the execution of Powers of Attorney, Wills, Deeds, Contracts or other legal documents for use in Australia and overseas countries;
- Administer oaths for all other Australian and international documents;
- Witness signatures and the swearing of Affidavits, Statutory Declarations and other documents on oath for use in Australia or other countries;
- Verify and certify copy documents for use in Australia and internationally.
Contact: Paul O’Connor
Phone: 02 6642 2044